To add a new email address, login to your cPanel and follow these steps:
1. In the Mail section, click on 'Email Accounts'
2. Type the email address to be created in the Email field.
If you manage more than one domain, make sure to select the appropriate
domain from the pull-down menu.
3. Type the password in the Password field.
4. Retype the password in the Password (again) field.
You can click the Password Generator link to have a strong password generated
5. Type the quota in the Mailbox Quota field. The quota defines how much hard
drive space the account will be allowed to use.
- Important: Due to mail server constraints, quotas cannot be greater than 2048 MB. Quotas exceeding this amount must be unlimited.
6. Click Create Account.
Email addresses which already exist are displayed in a table below. The information displayed in this table allows you to:
- See how much disk space the account uses.
- Change a password.
- Change a quota limit.
- Delete an email address.
- Access an account through webmail.
- Configure a mail client.