The Status tab in the CMS Statistics area shows you the different code types for file issues. This could be redirects, file not found errors, or partial loads.
Here is the description of each column for both sections:
- Code - This is the status code for each type of status.
- Description - This is the description of the status code.
- Hits - This is how many hits you have had for that code. This is not the page count. For example, if a visitor goes to your main page, all images, as well as the files that make up the page itself would generate 1 hit each.
- Percentage (%) - Overall percentage of hits to that specific status code.
- Bandwitdh - This is how much bandwidth that has been used by the files accessed by the status code.
- Percentage (%) - Overal percentage of bandwitdh used by th status code.
- Average Size - This is the average size file based on bandwidth. Status code files are typically smaller as they are mostly text.
File Not Found URLs
- URL - The file name of the file that is accessed due to a status code. To view the file in your browser, you will need to put your domain in front of the entire URL listed here.
- Hits - This is how many hits you have had for that file. This is not the page count. For example, if a visitor goes to your main page, all images, as well as the files that make up the page itself would generate 1 hit each.
- Referrer - This is where the hit to that file came from. For example, if you have an ad on Eros or even on your own site, and the URL is wrong, the URL that the visitor is trying to find but could not be found would show up in the URL column, and in this column would be the URL of the page or site that referred them to that specific URL.
|Previous: Sessions Tab||Visitor Statistics Directory|