If your members are having problems logging into the private areas of your website, they can change their password by following the steps outlined below.
1. Open the Member Login window and click on the "Reset Password" link.
2. Enter the email address associated with your member account and click
the "Submit" button.
3. Check your inbox. The system will email you a reset link & security token.
This link is only valid for 24 hours. If the email doesn't arrive within 10
minutes, check your spam folder.
The email will be similar to this:
You are receiving this email because you or someone else has requested a password reset for your member account at http://domain.com. If it wasn't you, please disregard this email, as no change will be made without taking the action below.
To change your password, go to the password reset page and paste in the security token if it's not automatically detected. This token is only valid for 24 hours.
Password Reset Page:
4. Click on the reset link in that email, which takes you to the "Change
5. Fill out all fields as described below and then click "Submit":
Confirm Email: Your member email address
Security Token: Should already be populated with your token. If not, refer copy it from the email and paste it in.
New Password: Enter a new password for your member account
Password Again: Enter the password again to ensure no typos
6. A confirmation message will appear that looks like this:
7. Return to the main website and login with the new password.