Setting a Photo as Members Only
As of VedaCMS v9, any album can be set as members only. So to make a photo private, simply upload it to a member album or create a new album and set that as members only.
To set an album as members only, you simply click the grey lock icon next to the album name.
Older Versions of VedaCMS
The instructions below are for people who use a version of VedaCMS older than v9. The newest version of VedaCMS supports multiple member albums, so all that is required to make a photo private is to upload it to a member album. However, older versions of VedaCMS only support a single member album, which is where those photos would need to be uploaded or moved to.
In older versions of VedaCMS, there are two ways to add photos to your member only album:
Method 1: Upload directly to Member Album
- Log into VedaCMS and click on "Photos".
- Click on the Member Album thumbnail.
- Click on the "Add Photos" button.
- Select photos from your computer. They will automatically start uploading.
- When they're done, click "Finish".
Method 2: Moving photos from a Public Album
- You can send any of your public album photos to the member only gallery with a single click.
- Navigate to the album which has the photos you want to move.
- Click the grey lock icon above the photo thumbnail.
Note: Clicking the gold lock icon above photos within the member album will put them back into the main public album