Inserting an Image Into Page Content
VedaCMS includes a simple file manager that allows you to upload and insert an image into your page content when the need arises. To do this, follow the steps outlined below.
Note: Screenshots may look different from what you see if you're on a different version of VedaCMS.
1. Log into VedaCMS and click on "Pages".
2. Click the "Edit" icon for the page you want to insert the image in.
3. Place your cursor in the page where the image should appear.
4. Click the "Insert Image" icon in the editor toolbar.
5. Click the Browse server button to open your file manager.
6. Choose from existing images or upload a new one.
7. After clicking on the image in the file browser, click on "Select" below it.
8. Click "OK".
9. Your image is now embedded into the page. Save to publish the changes
to your page.