Creating a Table
1. Log into VedaCMS and click "Pages".
2. Click on the "Edit" icon for the page you want to create a table in.
3. Place your cursor in the page where the table should appear.
4. Click the "Table" icon in the editor toolbar.
5. Remove the width value or replace it with a percent number (i.e.: 95%).
6. Adjust cell padding & cell spacing values as desired.
7. Set "Border size" to 0 if you do not want the table cells to have an outline.
8. All other options can be left as-is.
9. Click "OK" and the table will be inserted on the page.
10. Fill out the cells as desired (Image 1 below). Use the formatting and
alignment tools (Image 2 below) as needed.
Image 1: (TIP: You can press 'Tab' on your keyboard to move to the next cell.)
11. Click "Save Changes".