When creating an auto responder, you want to make sure the interval is set correctly. If you have an auto responder and you get an email from a client, you do not want them to get the auto responder each time they reply to your email.
The interval prevents this by making the system wait a certain number of hours before sending out a new auto response to the same email address.
How To Set the Interval for your Auto Responder
- Login to your cPanel
- Click ‘Auto Responder’ under Email
- Click ‘Edit’ to the right of the Auto Responder you want to set the interval for.
Note: You can also set this interval while you are creating the auto responder.
- Set the Interval for a specific number of hours that you want the system to wait before sending another auto response to the same email address.
- Complete the remainder of the fields is needed.
- Click “Create/Modify” to edit or create the Auto Responder.