Here are the instructions on how to find the embed code for your appointment forms and embed them into your pages.
Obtaining the Embed Code
1. Log in to your FormSentry.com account.
2. Click on the name of the form that you are wanting to embed.
Note: You can click View after licking the name to make sure that is the one
3. Click "Code" in the horizontal menu below:
4. On the "Form Code" page, click on the "Form Code Type" drop down in the
5. Select “iFrame Code” from the list. This is recommended for using in VedaCMS.
6. Click on the text in the iframe box to the left to highlight everything. You can
right-click and select “Copy” or simply press Ctrl+C.
Embedding the Code into Your Page
1. Log in to VedaCMS and Click on "Pages" in the top menu.
2. Click the “Edit” button next to the page you wish to add the form to.
3. Place your cursor where you want your form. You MUST do this before the next
step or your form will be out of place.
4. Click the “Insert HTML code” button, which is the very last button on the Page
Editor (shown above).
5. Right-Click and select “Paste” or press ctrl+V to paste the code you copied into
6. Click “OK”.
7. Save the changes.
Your form will show up as a simple box within the editor because the editor
does not render iframe code. After you save and refresh the live page on your
side, you will be able to see the form if done correctly.