Your copyright shows up in the footer of your site. The year is set when the website is created. You can choose to show a year-span from the time it was created to the current year, or show the current year only by following these instructions:
1. Log into VedaCMS and click "Settings".
2. Click on "Website & Security Settings".
Note: this may be named differently in older versions of VedaCMS. You can
submit a support ticket to get an upgrade to the newest version.
3. Click on "Website Footer".
4. Select "Show year span" to show the span from the creation year to the
Select "Show current year only" to show the current year.
5. Click on "Click Here to Save Changes".
Note: You may also change the copyright text below the copyright year settings.